We offer Islamic marriage services. Please see below for the list of items needed, availability and fees for getting married at ICSD-EC.
CHECKLIST OF ITEMS NEEDED
The following is a checklist of items needed to perform the marriage.
1. Original marriage license from a County in California. One can call the County of San Diego at any of the following offices:
3. Is the Groom Muslim? If not, ICSD cannot perform the ceremony. ICSD-EC offers testimonial certification for conversion.
4. If the Bride is Muslim, she must have a guardian present. If this is not possible, we should be provided with documentation of the guardian’s approval.
5. An agreed upon Mahr.
6. Two Muslim Male witnesses.
7. The fee is $100 if the marriage is performed at the ICSD-EC. Otherwise the fee is $200.
Fatwa & Counseling
We are open for fatwa, counseling and social services.
Please schedule an appointment - We will not entertain any visitors without appointments.
Islamic Burial Services
We are committed to providing religious services and guidance to all Muslims in performing the religious duties of an Islamic funeral.
GUIDELINES FOR ISLAMIC BURIAL
To establish an Islamic Burial there are two issues to deal with
(1) Mortuary service
-This service includes transportation of the body from the place of death to the mortuary facility where the preparation of the body for burial (washing & Kafan) is done.
-Also getting the burial permit from the county of SD
-Then transporting the body to the cemetery for burial & providing the family with the death certificate later.
ICSD-EC is using Bishop Mortuary for this Service.
Phone number: (619)466-4462, Manager (Gwen)
Address: 3444 Citrus St., Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(2) Cemetery service
-The family of the deceased need to establish a grave at a cemetery.
For further information please contact:
ICSD-EC Office: 619-631-7477